Our values represent the way that we work with our clients as well as the way we work with each other.
- We FOCUS ON CLIENTS - going the extra mile. DRIVEN by our customers and genuine CARE and ENTHUSIASM for doing the best we can
- We are TRUSTED, HONEST, TRANSPARENT and DO THE RIGHT THING
- We are CONSISTENT in everything that we do
- We are PROFESSIONAL and maintain a good REPUTATION. Speed and quality of delivery is important to us
- We take OWNERSHIP and GET INVOLVED. SELF-MOTIVATED with a PRIDE in our work, we are HARD-WORKING and COMMITTED to doing the best for our customers, and accept ACCOUNTABILITY for our work
- We are SUSTAINABLE , using RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY and APPROPRIATELY
- We are COMMERCIALLY AWARE, FLEXIBLE in our approach - spotting opportunities to build client relationships. INNOVATIVE in the solutions and services that we deliver
- We value our colleagues across the business and the job that they do, REWARDING them fairly for doing a good job
With these values at our core, esave has developed into a successful, experienced and ambitious organisation, trusted by our customers to help and advise them, empowering them to improve their efficiency, deliver business sustainability and protect their profits.
Since 1999, we have worked hard and have built a loyal customer base, ranging from sole traders and SME’s, to public sector organisations and even multinational corporations. Many of our customers have been with us since the beginning, testament to the high levels of care and attention that we provide. No client has been too small (or too large).
Every client benefits from the same attention to detail, the same desire to get things right and the same resolve to do what is best for them. We gain a clear understanding of our customers' businesses and goals first, before we even talk about energy.
Why use esave?
We provide a complete service; from energy and utility procurement all the way to full scale energy and sustainability strategy, environmental management and legal compliance
We're real people you can speak to, email or meet
We have a huge amount of experience in the energy and utility industry, so we can advise you with confidence and authority
So why not get in touch with us, we give you our word that we'll do our best to help,
Neil Watson, Chief Executive
George Michie, Managing Director